Project 23 filmed the movie The Boys At The Bar, in seven days, May 19 through 25, 2012.
Below are some fun factoids about our movie.
- Full budget raised by the producers of Project 23 in 4 months.
- Film shot in seven days.
- The legendary Bill Butler was our Director of Photography (that’s right, Jaws, baby)!
- Filmed entirely at night (and no blood was shed).
- Longest uninterrupted take in film history (117) minutes shot by 4 stationary filming simultaneously.
- We created a story with no conflict (yeah, that’s right and don’t argue with us about it).
- There’s a burlesque dancing nun.
- One full hour of comedy improvisation.
- We cast Crystal the Monkey as the Pope.
- We drank a keg of Guinness (all good Craic).